Laura Carpenter to Present at the NCPDP Annual Conference in Scottsdale!
On Tuesday, May 8th, Bula Intelligence CEO, Laura Carpenter, will be presenting at the NCPDP Annual Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. “NCPDP is a not-for-profit, multi-stakeholder forum for developing and promoting industry standards and business solutions that improve patient safety and health outcomes, while also decreasing costs.”
Laura will be presenting “PDMP, Legislative & Regulatory Trends and How They Impact Pharmacy” to the audience at 10:00 am so that pharmacists will be able to:
- understand PDMP utilization requirements and impact on the opioid epidemic
- identify other legislative/regulatory trends to combat opioid abuse
- describe proposals to reduce pharmacy errors
- demonstrate knowledge of drug reimbursement and transparency legislation
- report on advanced practice trends which increase access to care in pharmacy
If you would like to meet with Laura at the event, please visit our events page. Enjoy the conference!