Theft/Loss Pharmacy FAQ Downloads for Compliance
With pharmacy break-ins increasing, theft and loss compliance information is even more vital.
Background and Statistics
With 1 out of every 13 pharmacies having been robbed and 1 out of every 26 pharmacies having been broken into, pharmacies are more vulnerable than ever before.
Bula’s Frequently Asked Questions
Bula offers hundreds of FAQs that include the most frequently asked pharmacy law questions and answers across all 52 jurisdictions, so clients can quickly and easily access the data they need.
- Citations of supporting legislation
- A quick answer
- A longer detailed answer
- Answers across all 52 jurisdictions
- An editable Excel Workbook file
Two Theft/Loss FAQs Available Now:
1. “What is the minimum threshold for giving notice that a controlled substance has been stolen or lost?”
2. “In addition to the DEA Field Office, where else must a pharmacy send an initial notice of DEA Form-106?”
Visit this item’s page in the Bula Pharmacy Solutions Store to:
- View further details
- View a download sample
- Purchase the file