Pharmacy Compliance Toolkit: Break-in/Theft/Loss Recovery Resources & Solutions
With pharmacy break-ins increasing, this toolkit includes vital resources, solutions and other helpful details.
Details included in this toolkit:
- Robbery and other loss statistics
- Actions to take after a break-in
- Frequently Asked Questions with answers
- Bills and Proposed Rules results for “Form-106”
- Industry resources related to theft/loss and break-ins
- Other pharmacy resources
Background and Statistics
With 1 out of every 13 pharmacies having been robbed and 1 out of every 26 pharmacies having been broken into, pharmacies are more vulnerable than ever before.
Download the Toolkit Now!
Update as of July 24, 2020:
The DEA published a Final Rule increasing fees for registrants. This will take effect for all new applications and all renewal applications submitted on or after October 1, 2020.
Bula is following this closely.