Comprehensive State and Federal Pharmacy Compliance Tracking & Laws Database
Bula’s team includes experts in tracking pharmacy laws, rules, and policies in all 50 states, D.C. and federal.
The team searches for the information and tailors it to meet the specific needs of clients’ businesses. The information is updated regularly in the platform, so that clients have access to the most current data for state and federal pharmacy compliance regulation tracking — which helps them save time and resources, while being confident in the accuracy of their findings.
The Current Laws section in Bula provides access to:
Board meeting minutes
The searchable current laws database is easy to use, simple to understand, and always up-to-date.
The two ways to conveniently search pharmacy laws
1. Boolean-powered search bar with filters
Much like a traditional search engine, clients can search the current laws for state and federal pharmacy compliance/regulation tracking within the database by entering keywords or phrases into the search field. They can then further narrow down their results by using the filters below.
Search the pharmacy statutes, regulations, subregulatory guidance, newsletters, and minutes in all of your jurisdictions
Customize your search for results specific to your needs
Search by jurisdiction, law type, keywords and phrases
Results are displayed initially with brief summaries and highlighted keywords, so clients can find the results most relevant to their search quickly
2. Browse laws by state and topic in an expandable menu
Some clients prefer to search the database by browsing a menu by state then topics until they find exactly what it is they are looking for, instead of using the search bar and filters. This option on the state and federal pharmacy compliance & regulation tracking database allows clients to drill down the expandable menu by state then topics until they find the specific item for which they were looking.
Now offering short-term and reduced annual subscriptions! Learn more >>
- Pharmacy Policies & Procedures Manual Templates Download $2,795.00 – $27,950.00
- Subscriptions to the Current Pharmacy Law Database $1,295.00 – $5,000.00
- State-specific General Collaborative Practice Agreement Templates Call for Price
- 12-month Subscriptions to the Policy & Procedure Templates for Pharmacies $3,200.00 – $38,400.00
- Pharmacy Bills & Proposed Rules, Current Laws Database, and Board Alerts and Reports Subscriptions Call for Price