3 of our HIPAA Frequently Asked Questions Download
Fill out the form to download the supporting legislative citations in Excel Workbook format across all 52 jurisdictions for HIPAA Compliance Guide & FAQs, including:
- State HIPAA: In the event of a breach, does the state require additional notification beyond HIPAA rules?
- State HIPAA: For marketing purposes, are there privacy restrictions beyond HIPAA rules?
- State HIPAA: Does the state have any additional requirements for the Notice of Privacy Practices?
Note: Statutes cited are an example and not intended to be a comprehensive list.
Upon submitting the form, the Excel file will start to download automatically.
Bula’s Current Laws Database Subscriptions
Efficiently research these legislative citations and more!
In addition to the HIPAA compliance guide and FAQ, the current law searches are customizable, and the laws include the legal language, timelines, and previous versions across as 52 jurisdictions (the 50 states, D.C., and federal).
Features of the Current Laws Database:
- Customize your search for results specific to your needs
- Search by jurisdiction, law type, keywords and phrases
- Results are displayed initially with brief summaries and highlighted keywords, so clients can find the results most relevant to their search quickly. Additionally, the view can be changed according to the user’s preference.
- Filters include:
- Law type:
- Also search for HIPAA compliance guide updates and more by using an expandable menu by jurisdiction and topic
- Multiple subscription options
6 Tips for Handling Subpoenas
Other HIPAA Resources
- HIPAA for Professionals (U.S. Department of Health & Human Services)
- Summary of the HIPAA Privacy Rule (U.S. Department of Health & Human Services)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)