The Bula Resource Center includes downloads and other valuable information pertaining to pharmacy compliance.
These resources contain valuable information for pharmacy professionals interested in the legal intricacies of various industry-related topics.
- 9 Essentials of Writing Your Pharmacy’s Policies and Procedures Manual
- Pharmacy Compliance Guide: Medication Disposal and HDs
- Pharmacy Compliance Guide: Record/Recordkeeping
- “Maintaining an Intact Cold Chain in Community Pharmacy” Infographic
- Pharmacy Compliance Toolkit: Break-in/Theft/Loss Recovery Resources & Solutions
- FAQ with Answers Download: “What is the minimum threshold for giving notice that a controlled substance has been stolen or lost?”
- Sine Die 2021 List and Details (uploaded 3/8/2021)
- DSCSA (Drug Supply Chain and Security Act) Fact Sheet
- DSCSA (Drug Supply Chain and Security Act) Infographic
- “Hazardous Drugs in the Community Pharmacy” Infographic
- “CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and Why Pharmacies Care” Presentation
- COVID-19 Safety Tips and Resources (see COVID-19 Resources)
- USP 800 Compliance Guide
- USP 800 Fact Sheet
- USP 800 Top 5 Misconceptions List
- CBD Oil Fact Sheet
- Telepharmacy Fact Sheet
These solutions and information include options for efficiently and proactively managing compliance risk – all with significant user support.
- Subscriptions to the Current Pharmacy Law Database $1,295.00 – $5,000.00
- 12-month Subscriptions to the Policy & Procedure Templates for Pharmacies $3,200.00 – $38,400.00