The Bula Resource Center includes downloads & other valuable information pertaining to pharmacy compliance.
These resources contain valuable information for pharmacy professionals interested in the legal intricacies of various industry-related topics.
- “Maintaining an Intact Cold Chain in Community Pharmacy” Infographic
- Pharmacy Compliance Toolkit: Break-in/Theft/Loss Recovery Resources & Solutions
- FAQ with Answers Download: “What is the minimum threshold for giving notice that a controlled substance has been stolen or lost?”
- Sine Die 2020 List and Details (uploaded 7/9/2020) Includes notes and special session details
- DSCSA (Drug Supply Chain and Security Act) Fact Sheet
- DSCSA (Drug Supply Chain and Security Act) Infographic
- “Hazardous Drugs in the Community Pharmacy” Infographic
- “CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and Why Pharmacies Care” Presentation
- COVID-19 Safety Tips and Resources (see COVID-19 Resources)
- USP 800 Compliance Guide
- USP 800 Fact Sheet
- USP 800 Top 5 Misconceptions List
- CBD Oil Fact Sheet
- Telepharmacy Fact Sheet
These solutions and information include options for efficiently and proactively managing compliance risk — all with significant user support.