Since the FDA has released new guidance, do you need to know if your state allows you to order and administer tests for COVID-19, and which tests? Purchase a 6-month subscription to the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and Point-of-care Testing (POCT) Frequently Asked Questions to receive quick and long answers to five questions across all 52 jurisdictions, including citations to the recent state regulations.
Bula offers hundreds of the most frequently asked pharmacy law questions and answers pertaining to an assortment of topics.
Now offering five Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) and Point-of-care Testing (POCT) questions with answers for maintaining compliance in the pharmacy industry with COVID-19 details.
Subscribe to these five FAQs to access quick and long answers across all 52 jurisdictions (the 50 states, D.C. and federal), including citations of supporting legislation.
- Pricing is per user.
- By purchasing a subscription to Bula, you agree to only one person using each login profile.
This Subscription includes:
Citations of supporting legislation and recent state regulations
A quick answer
A longer detailed answer
Answers across all 52 jurisdictions
The ability to download the FAQs in Excel Workbook format
- On-demand access to these five FAQs with updates over your 6-month subscription period
- CLIA registration: What type of registration is needed to perform CLIA-waived tests?
- CLIA pharmacist qualifications: What extra requirements exist for a pharmacist to perform CLIA-waived tests?
- POCT Delegation: Other than the pharmacist, who can perform CLIA-waived testing?
- POCT: What CLIA tests may pharmacists perform?
- POCT: May CLIA laboratory tests be performed off-site (e.g. health fairs, on-site employer events, etc.)?
Answers include new additional information pertaining to pharmacy COVID testing, and pharmacists conducting COVID tests. If you’ve ever asked “how do I conduct Coronavirus tests at my pharmacy?” or “what CLIA tests can a pharmacist do in my state?” these FAQs will assist you and your pharmacy.
A download sample
Notes: Information below is for display purposes only, and may not be updated. Click to enlarge.
Purchasing a subscription and accessing Bula
On the checkout screen, you will need to enter your requested user(s) email(s) and full name(s). These will be the people able to access these five FAQs for your 6-month subscription period. The user(s) will receive a Welcome email with login credentials, directions and assistance at the email address you enter.
If you are not able to purchase your subscription online or have more than 12 users needing access to a subscription, please contact us.