Bula offers this pharmacy compliance full-subscription option with access to multiple databases in one subscription with automated alerts and reports across all 52 jurisdictions. Shop our pharmacy solutions store for additional products and pharmacy solutions.
Bills and Proposed Rules Database/Legislative Tracking
Bula keeps track of the continually changing pharmacy laws and complex pharmacy regulations and sub-regulations in its platform that are critical to the industry, including pharmacy Bills and Proposed Rules.
With their subscriptions, clients are able to access this crucial information to operate efficiently and maintain compliance.
Rapidly changing statutes, regulations and policies can place a business at risk for noncompliance, large fines, and the loss of customer trust. Bula helps pharmacy-related businesses stay ahead of the industry’s changes in regard to pharmacy compliance with this full-subscription offer, so they can evaluate and manage risk quickly and effectively.
Legislative monitoring reports in the Bills and Proposed Rules Database:
Search legislative and regulatory updates in all of your jurisdictions
Customize a search query specific to your needs
Search by keyword, jurisdiction, law type, time-frame, or topics
Schedule this report to be sent to you on your desired schedule
Download the report as an Excel Workbook file
Create as many search queries, reports, and alerts as you wish
The Watch List for the Pharmacy Compliance Full-Subscription Offer
Clients can add Bills and Proposed Rules to their personal Watch List! Adding items to their Watch List triggers an independent email alert to them any time Bula publishes an update to that particular item. Watch List alerts are simply an independent notification on a particular item of interest – another way to help clients track movement of bills and proposed rules that are their hot topics.
Current Laws Database
The Current Laws section in Bula provides access to:
Board meeting minutes
The two ways to conveniently search pharmacy laws to maintain pharmacy compliance with the full-subscription:
- Boolean-powered search bar with filters: much like a traditional search engine, clients can search the current laws for state and federal pharmacy compliance/regulation tracking within the database by entering keywords or phrases into the search field. They can then further narrow down their results by using filters.
- Search the pharmacy statutes, regulations, subregulatory guidance, newsletters, and minutes in all of your jurisdictions
- Customize your search for results specific to your needs
- Search by jurisdiction, law type, keywords and phrases
- Results are displayed initially with brief summaries and highlighted keywords, so clients can find the results most relevant to their search quickly
- Browse laws by state and topic in an expandable menu with our pharmacy compliance full-subscription: Some clients prefer to search the database by browsing a menu by state then topics until they find exactly what it is they are looking for, instead of using the search bar and filters.
Board Newsletter and Agenda Alerts
With your subscription, you also receive automated alerts of board newsletters and agendas for your jurisdiction(s)!