5 Record/Recordkeeping Frequently Asked Questions with Short and Detailed Answers with Supporting Legislation Citations
- Filing: What are the requirements for filing prescriptions?
- Record retention: If the state allows eStorage of Rx’s, how long must hard copy Rx’s be retained before shredding?
- Inventory record retention: How long do inventory records need to be maintained? (this applies to legend drug and controlled substance records)
- DEA Form-106: How long must the DEA Form-106 be retained?
- PBM/3rd Party: What records does the state require to be submitted?
Bula offers hundreds of the most frequently asked pharmacy law questions and answers pertaining to an assortment of topics, including records and recordkeeping. Purchase this bundle of 5 FAQs to receive quick and long answers across your chosen jurisdiction(s) (the 50 states, D.C. and/or federal), including citations of supporting legislation.
These FAQs include:
Citations of supporting legislation
A quick answer
A longer detailed answer
Answers across your chosen jurisdiction(s)
- Note: you may purchase the FAQ bundle for a single jurisdiction or multiple jurisdictions
- An editable Excel Workbook file with answers to all 5 questions
A download sample of a single FAQ with answers
Note: Information below is for display purposes only, and may not be updated.
- All 5 FAQs with answers across a single jurisdiction: $2,100.00
- All 5 FAQs with answers across two or more jurisdictions: $1,500.00/jurisdiction
- To purchase the bundle of FAQs or for further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (877) 829-0310, or contact Bula using the contact form
- Upon purchase, your file(s) will be emailed to your designated email address as an attachment
- This is not a subscription to the FAQs, but a one-time purchase for download